Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ayesha Takia is always the blushing bride

She has been married for a month, but Ayesha Takia is always the blushing bride. Sitting in the green room of the studio photographer Vicky Idnani, touching up her make-up for a photo shoot, the actor 23 years with a laugh: "Seriously, being married I realize that we should have done that from the first day we met. I recommend it to everyone. Takia and restaurateur Farhan Azmi is five years before they finally got married. While many Bollywood dated, broke up and found a new love, and Azmi Takia went to town, professing their love for each other. "We entered the relationship knowing that we get married," she said. There were rumors that the daughter-in-law of a political family - Farhan Azmi Abu father is a member of the Samajwadi Party - would not back into the glamorous world, but Takia is now filming untitled Revathy S Sharma.
It is still a virgin in some areas, however. The actor argued that marriage or not, she will not kiss on screen and does not wear a bikini. But in those moments when bikinis are the fortunes of leading players, why the fuss? "I was raised to believe that this is my work account. And if the administration thinks I ask too much, they are free to tackle other players. One of the greatest ironies of his career is that while its performance has received a slew of awards, none of his films was a success. "Of course I want my films to do well, but I'm pretty used to doing business on average. It would be an insult if they were running down my performance," she said.
Would things change with 'Paathshala', where she acts opposite Shahid Kapoor, and "Wanted: Dead and Alive" with Salman Khan? I'm really excited about the latter because it is a typical masala movie, something I've never done before, "she said, smiling. Women film-based Sharma Takia will go back-glam, which seems to be the latest trend in the industry. "For me, it does not follow a trend. If I was in the numbers game, I would have made ​​very different films, "she said.

Labels: , ,

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...